Reach more home owners! Advertise with Smart Homes Now!
Reach millions of home owners now! Advertise with us!
If you’re looking for a new photo printer, check out the story below.
Epson announced the introduction of its 13-inch Epson SureColor® P400 desktop photo printer. Designed for photography enthusiasts, advanced amateur photographers and creative hobbyists, the SureColor P400 combines the industry-proven Epson MicroPiezo® AMC™ print head with its next-generation Epson UltraChrome® HG2 pigment inks to deliver professional capabilities and prints with unprecedented quality.
The eight-color Epson UltraChrome HG2 pigment ink set utilized in the SureColor P400 includes Red and Orange inks for deeper reds, true-to-life colors, while dedicated channels for both Matte and Photo Black inks provide deep, rich blacks on matte, fine art and photo papers. Featuring enhanced AccuPhoto™ HD imaging technology and a unique Gloss Optimizer chemistry, the SureColor P400 creates consistent output with smooth gradations and exhibition-quality prints with a professional-lab look and feel.
Advanced media handling, including a front-in and front-out paper path, enables borderless photos with exceptional clarity and sharpness up to 13″x19″ on a wide variety of glossy, matte and fine art papers, while improved roll paper support allows for breathtaking panoramas over 10 feet long for both Windows® and Mac®users. In addition, custom images can be created and printed directly onto canvas, art boards and CD/DVDs. The SureColor P400 also offers unparalleled connectivity options for its class, making it easy to print from a home office or studio via USB, Wireless n1, Wi-Fi Direct®, or Ethernet.
More about the Epson SureColor P400
The Epson SureColor P400 offers several innovative features to meet the needs of today’s creative individuals:
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology – UltraChrome HG2 pigment ink for colorful prints that are highly water, smudge and fade resistant
- Vibrant color – Red and Orange inks ensure true, deep reds and richer skin tones
- Auto-selecting Black inks – Optimal black density on matte, fine art or glossy papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink, delivered via dedicated channels
- Individual ink cartridges – Change cartridges less often with eight 14 mL individual ink cartridges that offer a more affordable cost per set2
- Advanced image processing – Smoother color transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto HG imaging technology
- Industry-proven eight-channel print head technology – MicroPiezo AMC one-inch-wide print head with a 1.5 pl minimum droplet size and ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance
- Flexible media handling – Prints cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13-inches wide including borderless; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, 1.3 mm thick board, and inkjet-printable CD/DVDs
- Professional connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n1 and 100 Mbit Ethernet support
For more information, visit the Epson Web site or click here