Reach more home owners! Advertise with Smart Homes Now!
Reach millions of home owners now! Advertise with us!
Got a thin laptop but not enough USB-C ports to plug more devices? Well, Moshi launched the latest addition to its series of compact USB-C hubs — the Symbus Mini. It brings robust portable connectivity to any computer.
Ultra-high quality video for brilliant images and improved eye comfort
Symbus Mini’s HDMI 2.0 port can output video at up to 4K @ 60 Hz, supporting HDR providing brighter images with a broader color range. The high resolution and refresh rate can also reduce eye strain and fatigue when viewing over long periods. The increased refresh rate decreases flicker and results in smoother video and scrolling motion, lessening eye stress when focusing.
High-powered USB-C charging pass-through brings greater productivity.
We’re pretty sure that your laptop has run out of power at inconvenient times. The good thing is many modern laptops charge by USB-C. A hub is a great way to power up your computer, but ones that have low charging pass-through can result in slow laptop charging or (even worse) battery consumption even while plugged in. Symbus Mini’s 70 W USB-C Power Delivery pass-through is enough to power and charges even a 16″ MacBook Pro under heavy usage.
USB, Ethernet, and SD Card connectivity for all your gear
Symbus Mini features two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, each supporting up to 5 Gbps data transfer speed for external storage, a mouse, or a keyboard. The SD and microSD card readers provide transfer speeds up to 104 MB/s and support high-capacity SD/SDHC/SDXC cards so you can quickly download photos from a camera or other device. Simultaneously, a Gigabit Ethernet port offers wired data transfer up to 1000 Mbps for high-speed wired network access in offices, hotels, conference centers, and places with unreliable WiFi.
- HDMI 2.0 port supporting 4K @ 60 Hz, HDR, and 7.1 surround-sound audio
- USB-C charging pass-through port for Power Delivery (PD) up to 70 W
- SD and microSD card slots (UHS-1) with transfer speeds up to 104 MB/s
- Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports supporting up to 5 Gbps
- Slimline Gigabit Ethernet port for up to 1000 Mbps wired network speeds.
- Thunderbolt 3 compatibility with plug and play support; no drivers required
- Moshi’s magnetic cable management system stashes the USB-C cable safely out of sight when not used to reduce tangles and damage.
Symbus Mini is available on moshi.com and from select retailers. Click here for more information.