Reach more home owners! Advertise with Smart Homes Now!
Reach millions of home owners now! Advertise with us!
Samsung has announced the release of the next generation of its iconic Galaxy line of smartphones – the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge.
The 5.1-inch Galaxy S7 and 5.5-inch Galaxy S7 feature brand new innovations such as Dual Pixel faster auto focus and a larger (f1.7) aperture for stunning still and motion picture quality even in low light. The device is also the first to support Vulkan API for PC-quality gaming, as well as reintroducing features that Samsung Galaxy users love including expandable storage and IP68 dust and water resistance.
Check out what you can do with the latest Samsung Galaxy phone:
About the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge:
- Get the shot in 0.15 seconds: The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge are the first Dual Pixel smartphones, letting you get the shot in 0.15 seconds. With a 12MP camera and a larger (f1.7) aperture, the camera owns the night captures the moments that matter like never before, even in low light.
- Style and substance: Both devices are built using 3D glass and metal to offer a streamlined design. With a stunning 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED Display (5.5″ for Galaxy S7 edge) these smartphones are designed to not just look beautiful, but feel great in your hands. Plus, with an always-on display, stay up to date on the time, calendar and notifications without having to wake up your screen.
- Water and dust resistant: The Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are IP68 Dust and Water Resistant, offering practical benefits without sacrificing overall design.
- PC-quality gaming: The first smartphones to support Vulkan API, the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge put impressive PC-like animation, graphics and speed in the palm of your hand.
- Enhanced Performance: Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge deliver fast wired and wireless charging technology. Additionally, the hybrid SIM card tray allows users to insert a microSD card for up to 200GB of additional storage
- Immerse yourself in VR: The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge are fully compatible with the Samsung Gear VR. With more content and titles available than ever before, Canadians can now truly experience the power of VR.
- Samsung Pay: Samsung Pay, the ground breaking mobile payment service, is planned to be available for Canadian consumers in 2016. With the ability to pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card, Samsung devices including the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge will make mobile payment simple.
- Samsung KNOX: Use the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge with peace of mind knowing that Samsung KNOX keeps your work and personal data defense-grade secure.
- NHL partnership: With the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung brings you closer to the action through exclusive NHL content through the NHL app.
For more information visit the Samsung web site or click here